Friday, August 27, 2010

shopping @ sogo + presint 9...

Last week after came back from school my friends n i went to presint 9 for warehouse sales but before we heading there we went to sogo coz im searching for my fav stuffs...it was my lovely crystal for hari raya...canister...prize?..rm250 after discounted...hehehe(actually used duit raye given by my hubby..tq darling)...but pn hajar n pn suzana with their empty hands...y? actually there was nothing interesting clothes or shoes either...

we reached putrajaya around 4 pm..start explored with foods available and end up with kids clothes....but the most i was really comfortable was their environment..y?..fully aircond babe!!..senang nk bejalan tak la panas...then we decided to berbuka at pn hajar's house so it was like small pot luck la coz b4 wewent to her house we went to bazar then bought some foods...after solat went back to kl suddenly my hp rang up...oooohhhhh i forgot that i have my tuition class tonite..so i asked my students to wait for me while im remp- it my car...hahahaha..reached home around 9pm directly start my class n finish tuition class around 11pm...waaaaaaa...it was exausted day for me....tommorrow is school day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment