Monday, July 18, 2011

HAPPY BESDAY DARLING!!!!

Happy birthday darling,
i love u very much.. Another year gained, means getting wiser.. May you'll achieve every single dream of yours. I have faith in you and why should not you.. i am gonna be by your side until your very last breath.. Because that's the promise we made until death do us apart...~Insyaallah...
buruk nye my handwriting hehehe


ok as i promised last entry nk upload planned yg telah di buat...




chocolate ordered from pn. ct hajar....



taaarrraaaa....ade logo MU..hehehe


cantik kan....


mlm tu g mkn kat chilis....paid by me la.....biase la "besday boy" kene mkn free....


my chicken sandwich burger....big portion for me....jenuh nk perabih...




"besdy boy" lg spesel...combo meal...



hope u really like this shoe chosen by me...





THANK YOU for…

being my best friend
being my “pok pek” listener and a shoulder to cry on
being my soul mate
being my wonderful husband
being responsible, caring and a loving husband to our marriage
being “EVERYTHING” to me

No words can say it more than I ♥LOVE♥ U!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you ♥MY LOVE♥

2 comments:

  1. waaa..makan kt chilis..best2...nampak byk betul makanannye :)coklat kak jat buat ya:)..happy birthday jugak kepada suami kak hanim

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq..mmg big portion for us...tp paksa mkn gak coz mahal tu..hehehe, coklat tu kak jajat yg tolong wat cantik kan...

    ReplyDelete